Shop my Instagram

dream of McQueen

there are a few things in the fashion world that enter your brain and refuse to ever go away. I've had Alexander McQueen's fall 2009 collection tattooed on my brain from the very first moment I saw it. it comes back to me in flashes, in a repetitive, almost obsessive manner. just like the prints he used, which seemed to go on forever. what I tried today was to pay tribute to this amazing artist by putting on an outfit that would be similar to the ones he sent down the runway. a bit toned down though. the starting point were the tights, which I just bought a couple of days ago. I am soooo in love with them. the white and golden dress  has the same print as the tights, so it was a perfect match.





cardigan: h&m; dress: thrifted; belt: thrifted; tights: meli melo



No comments:

Post a Comment